Site Meter

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Rolling News


You told me you'd call! You said you loved me! You tell me what last night meant then!






During a drunken rampage on a long-haul flight, the British military attaché to Thailand informed his audience that North Korea is 'untrustworthy'.



Tell me some Welsh chat-up lines or the saint gets it







One in twelve Irishmen is descended from fifth-century High King and St Patrick-kidnapper Niall of the Nine Hostages.



Pine marten: family footwear franchise stock options keep me in tree bark, small furry rodents






The best way to meet a pine marten is to 'butter a tree stump with peanut butter, sit on the ground ("Cosy tussock!") and wait for a pine marten, complete with snowy-white bib, to come and dine by the light of the moon.' (Nancy Banks-Smith, Guardian)

No comments: